Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to What's Under The Hood. This blog is dedicated to the pursuit of what matters, what is real, what is relevant to most men, at least from my generation. While in some ways it is a sort of protest to the "Motherproof" crowd, I will give that blog props for Motherproof being successful, if not facile, but I really don't care where the baby car seat anchors are and I don't care about the Mary Sipes excursions into automobile development which has lead to such facile publications, BUT, obviously they are reacting to market demands and they are successful, so who am I to say?

What I do want to produce is an honest publication that I think addresses a demographic that has been ignored in the metro-transmogrification of our society. Direct, honest, reminiscent and funny at times. I welcome feedback of all kinds and I hope to hear from you soon and soon you'll be hearing from me.


Thank you for reading this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment